To be sure that the shoes will fit, please measure your feet, select your larger foot and compare with the chart in cm; or you can use our foot measuring guide that you can download bellow in different paper sizes to be totally sure. (A4, US Letter, US Legal)
How to use the measuring guide:
- Remove your shoes but be sure to leave on a pair of fitted socks.
- Heel-to-Toe Length: While standing up or sitting down with your feet parallel to the floor, place one heel firmly against the appropriately labeled end.
- Record the size indicated at the tip of your longest toe (the longest point of your foot).
- If the size falls between two lengths, choose the longer length.
- Repeat entire measuring process for your other foot, but remember to use the other side. Very few people have feet that exactly match one another, and you need to buy shoes based on your larger foot size.
- The reason you want to measure your foot length two different ways is that your best shoe size is probably the longer of your total foot length.